description

A man has been hospitalized in Kentucky after his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket. A gas station store security camera caught the exact moment the man's pants caught fire.

general info

  • Uploaded    02/24/2016
  • News & Politics
  • "Это начало революции" - поляки вновь в...
  • Your News From Israel- Oct. 28, 2020
  • New lockdowns in France, Germany as cases surge
  • Polish women strike 'to fight' abortion ruling
  • Trump sticks to rallies as COVID-19 roars back
  • Gobernadores de oposición amagan con romper pacto federal
  • Tuit de "erección" de Guerrero desata burlas en redes sociales
  • Claudia Sheinbaum es asintomática por Covid-19
  • Fieles ignoran pandemia y hacen fila para ingresar a iglesia de San Hi...