description

On Tuesday, a Kentucky man was hospitalized after the battery in his electronic cigarette exploded in his pants pocket. Employees at a Shell gas station in Owensboro, Kentucky

general info

  • Uploaded    02/24/2016
  • News & Politics
  • Venezolana, que prostituía a mujeres en la CDMX, muere durante una ci...
  • Pasajeros que viajen a EU, desde el AICM, deben presentar prueba covid...
  • صندوق النقد يرفع توقعات نمو 2021، ويحذر ...
  • Pasión de Cristo en Iztapalapa será a puerta cerrada por segundo añ...
  • Jóvenes en Pachuca ingresaban a un bar...¡a través de un refrigerad...
  • متظاهرون تونسيون يحتجون على عدم المسا...
  • منظمة الصحة العالمية تصدر نصائح طبية ج...
  • UK passes 100,000 deaths: How did it get here?
  • $17 mln allotted for Weinstein sex abuse claims